LaunchBox Community Forums

Image download naming convetion -01

whazzzzzup17

I have a bunch of images that are named to match my roms, however, Launchbox continues to download images and has a different naming convention and adds a -01 to the end of the name.

Is there anyway to have the images from Launchbox named after the rom name to prevent so many duplicates and clear up disk space?

2 hours ago, whazzzzzup17 said:

I have a bunch of images that are named to match my roms, however, Launchbox continues to download images and has a different naming convention and adds a -01 to the end of the name.

Is there anyway to have the images from Launchbox named after the rom name to prevent so many duplicates and clear up disk space?

Not that I am aware of. LB will download and name the files as the game name it is scraped against. This is likely how Jason designed it since there are many systems that can be imported that do not have a standardized rom file naming convention or in the case of some emulated systems even have unique names for the actual game files.