LaunchBox Community Forums

Tracking down and deleting obsolete ROMS

DarthTrayon

Hi!

After experimenting a while with BB and LB, I now have a decent list of Atari games launchable with LB. But there are about 1200 other games in the same rom-folder that now are obolete. But how do I track down the ones I now can delete from hdd and spare the once I connected in LB? I dont see a way. Any good ideas round there? ?

xoxo Tom  

LB can do  this. Go to Tools and select Scan for Removed ROMs and select that platform you want to scan.  Capture1.JPG.4e97dac74c2b9e05966d4b70f25e5fb9.JPGFor this to work you need to make sure the path to your games in the Edit Platform, Folders Tab is set to your folder you want to scan/remove.

Capture.thumb.JPG.307aa4332249b52d822408b709813bc5.JPG

Lastly, under Options need to verify that "Allow deleting of ROM..." is checked or it won't delete them during a scan.  Best to uncheck that when done. 

Edited by sundogak