LaunchBox Community Forums

Tiger Game.com

Newlander

Sorry for necroposting, I don't want to clutter the board with redundant posts. I am having issues importing my Game.Com roms. I get to the end and the import wizard shows no games to import. I am at a loss. SHould the games be zipped?

Edit 1: So I figured it out after asking if I need to zip them up but now I have the issue of only a few games getting imported. I have 19 of them bt only 8 are getting recognized by LB. I created an emu just for lcd handheld toys. ie: Game n Watch, tiger handhelds, tamagotchi, pocketstation and gamecom. I have followed the instruction in this post, ensuring the 2 boxes are not checked. My games are archived, I am using the "gamecom -cart1" argument etc. I know I have the emu properly configured, it is LB that is not seeing my games. When I drag n drop the files onto LB's window, it shows absolutely no games.

Edit 2: Ok so I tend to do things the long and manual way 99% of the time. Well, right after editing, I thought I would try scanning the platform for added games and lo and behold, LB found my games, I am happy.

Edited by LegzRwheelz