LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Not Pulling EmuMovie Videos

walibe

Hi, I am having difficulty getting Launchbox to find videos from EmuMovies when adding ROMs etc. The option for the videos just doesn't appear, only artwork etc. I am both a launchbox subscriber and EmuMovies Support/ Premium account (the account shows as a Supporter too) holder and am able to download the movies using EmuMovies Sync App but its a pain in the bum compared to the automated method launchbox should have built in. Does anyone have any ideas? Running on Windows 10 64bit with the latest (as of two days ago) version of launchbox/bigbox. Its the same if I go back to download media wizard afterwards. The strange thing is, if I then click any Game and manually go to edit its data, and click Download Images/Media, the Video-Gameplay (High Quality) option is already there and ticked and if I then click download will then download the videos successfully. Thats great, but I don't want to do this one at a time.

2020-02-23.png