LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist question in Launchbox and BigBox

rydin4life

I'm working on configuring my first MAME PC and have Launchbox installed.  I just paid for the premium license and plan to use BigBox when I get my cab built.  I downloaded a version of MAME and corresponding romset and imported the entire set accordingly.  When I go into BigBox and have the menu set to display Platforms, I only see Arcade which makes sense since that's all that I have (and all I want on the cabinet).  When I go into display by playlist, I only see Favorites and the games that I've added.  In Launchbox there are the other automatically generated playlists, but no games in them.  I thought that would happen automatically during setup, but am I wrong or did I do something incorrectly when setting this up?

8 hours ago, rydin4life said:

I'm working on configuring my first MAME PC and have Launchbox installed.  I just paid for the premium license and plan to use BigBox when I get my cab built.  I downloaded a version of MAME and corresponding romset and imported the entire set accordingly.  When I go into BigBox and have the menu set to display Platforms, I only see Arcade which makes sense since that's all that I have (and all I want on the cabinet).  When I go into display by playlist, I only see Favorites and the games that I've added.  In Launchbox there are the other automatically generated playlists, but no games in them.  I thought that would happen automatically during setup, but am I wrong or did I do something incorrectly when setting this up?

If those playlists are not showing in BigBox there is a checkbox for it under >Settings>Options>View. Uncheck the box for Hide Auto-Generated Playlists from Playlists View

• Thanks 1