LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox and Bigbox do not start

JULIOVAL77

Hi,

To be honest you didn’t provide much information, what happened before ? or what you did to cause this?

But I guess if you restart your PC then LB and BB would work again.

I had this problem few times, sometimes I fix it by using (ctr+alt+delete) then searching for LB and BB in task manager then end the task.

I hope this would solve your problem

Still is not helpful.

What version Windows are on? What version Launchbox? Did it work before? Does it give you an error or just close out? Have you recently updated Launchbox?

Something had to change either on your pc or in your Launchbox setup because a program does not "just stop working".

I use Win 10 ver. 109, the launchbox version I do not remember and I can not know at this time since the program does not open .. before it worked normally, I have not made any changes to the PC and almost a month ago I did not update it .. it does not appear or in task manager .. I don't know what happened or how to fix this

image.png.fc1664def4e7d3f9b59335ef36dd3f53.png

On 3/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Retro808 said:

¿Sabes si tu PC está ejecutando MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner?

I already solved the problem .. apparently windows, in one of its updates, removed drivers .. reinstall Launchbox again on the one that stopped working and voila! thanks to those who tried to help me!

image.png.35e4438ef8955d0012d230233bb536c9.png

Edited by JULIOVAL77