LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to control Bigbox Menu After Escaping Sega Cd Games

Cnells2000

Can Anyone tell me why im having this problem when escaping out of sega cd games? it does'nt do it for any other system but my sega cd. it didnt use to do this. im unable to control the big box menu after hitting escape. the preview video stops playing and the cursor is gone. i cant control the keyboard either. i have to press ctrl alt delete to escape out of big box. please help. oh btw, the game does show full screen, it just records like this but thats not the issue.

Edited by Cnells2000

42 minutes ago, Cnells2000 said:

Can Anyone tell me why im having this problem when escaping out of sega cd games? it does'nt do it for any other system but my sega cd. it didnt use to do this. im unable to control the big box menu after hitting escape. the preview video stops playing and the cursor is gone. i cant control the keyboard either. i have to press ctrl alt delete to escape out of big box. please help. oh btw, the game does show full screen, it just records like this but thats not the issue.

What emultor? And im not sure if its your capture, but everything looks wrong, the game is in a top left window, and even bigbox is cut off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

What emultor?

14 minutes ago, Cnells2000 said:

are u able to help me here?

not without some basic information, like the question i asked in my original reply. Also to add to that, what OS, is the emulator in windowed or fullscreen mode, what settings do you have for the pause screen for that emulator in Launchbox?

Ok GOtcha.

Fusion Emulator, Running In Fullscreen, Windows 7 and ive never messed with the pause screen settings. ive just been updating the Front end and that feature just started happening. where would those settings be located?

Edited by Cnells2000

2 minutes ago, Cnells2000 said:

Ok GOtcha.

Fusion Emulator, Running In Fullscreen, Windows 7 and ive never messed with the pause screen settings. ive just been updating the Front end and that feature just where would they be located?

hmm sorry thats not a emulator i have ever used, i use retroarch for all sega systems myself. I do know that it is old though, and needs extra steps to work on Windows 10, as for Windows seven i dont know, i havent used that in ten years. Hopefully someone running your setup can chime in on this though.

ok i found it. in the edit emulator section. but everything is blank. would i need a script text to fix this? it was'nt doing it before. game gear, genesis and sega master system work fine on escaping. they all run on fusion. just sega cd is having the issue.

Edited by Cnells2000

Just now, Cnells2000 said:

ok i found it. in the edit emulator section. but everything is blank. would i need a script text to fix this. it was'nt doing it before

Yeah, on that i miss spoke, for some reason i thought you mentioned it yourself in your OP, but that was my mistake.

• Like 1