LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Unified not grabbing Console logo?

I have the Unified theme and it shows Sony Playstation and NEC TurboGrafx-16 with just plain text.  I saw that they say to make sure you platform is named exactly the same as it would be named in the theme files (which it is).  Not sure if this is some glitch or what.  It's not terrible, I'm just a bit OCD about it.  Anyone know what to do to fix it?

2020-03-13.png

I'm actually not sure how to fix it within launchbox, but with popular systems like that, the easiest thing to do would be to google "Playstation logo transparent png" and pick one out. Make sure you download a png file as jpgs won't have the transparency. Once you find one you like, place it in

launchbox/images/platforms/sony playstation/clear logo (folder should already exist, but if not you can create it.

The image file doesn't have to be named anything specific, just plop it in there.

Lastly, refresh all media in launchbox.

Hope it helps!

17 hours ago, fromlostdays said:

I'm actually not sure how to fix it within launchbox, but with popular systems like that, the easiest thing to do would be to google "Playstation logo transparent png" and pick one out. Make sure you download a png file as jpgs won't have the transparency. Once you find one you like, place it in

launchbox/images/platforms/sony playstation/clear logo (folder should already exist, but if not you can create it.

The image file doesn't have to be named anything specific, just plop it in there.

Lastly, refresh all media in launchbox.

Hope it helps!

Dude you're awesome.  That worked.  Thank you!