LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox - Bigbox startup issues

bobix86

So iv'e been having startup issues ever since i started using LB/BB a little over a year ago, been living with it ever since but i decided to try and seek help in troubleshooting. Uploaded the log.

Basically, it mostly takes me multiple tries before i'm able to get LB/BB to start, lot of them ether giving me absolutely no error message (LB icon in taskbar just appears and disappears and BB just finishes the startup video and just stays black where i have to force close it), or giving me the clr20r3 error. Updated net framework to 4.8, even tried repair a few times but the issue is still there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Debug 2020-03-31 12-25-31 PM.log

Could you run command prompt as administrator and type the following command "sfc /scannow" (without quotations) and see if it finds any missing/corrupt files? Reason I ask is because in that log LaunchBox is failing to hit/read a lot of Windows built in libraries.

Well, didn't run integrity checks, but i do often look at S.M.A.R.T data on crystal disk info, all the drives are fine in that aspect. I think i found the culprit tho, when i remove the data folder it runs fine so it could be getting into problems on loading platforms/playlists, will look into it, thanks for the help tho.