LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box button control issue

rastaman1201

I have 4 separate control boards for my 4 different joysticks and buttons on my arcade.  When I try to set a button command for big box controls such as for play, exit, back, page up, page down, volume, etc. , big box sets them  as button 1, button 2, etc. on all the control boards so they all do the same task.  For example, if i set button 1 on control board 1 for "play" , all button 1's for all the control boards will also do the same thing. Is there a way to have big box recognize the different control boards so all the same numbered buttons wont be assigned the same task?

Thanks

47 minutes ago, rastaman1201 said:

I have 4 separate control boards for my 4 different joysticks and buttons on my arcade.  When I try to set a button command for big box controls such as for play, exit, back, page up, page down, volume, etc. , big box sets them  as button 1, button 2, etc. on all the control boards so they all do the same task.  For example, if i set button 1 on control board 1 for "play" , all button 1's for all the control boards will also do the same thing. Is there a way to have big box recognize the different control boards so all the same numbered buttons wont be assigned the same task?

Thanks

Not at this time. BigBox recognizes you have multiple controllers it just does not distinguish them as unique such as Joy1Button1 and Joy2Button1. It has been brought up before but it has not affected a lot of users. I would like to see this get updated myself, but for now it may not be high on the list of to dos.