LaunchBox Community Forums

Sengoku 2 / Sengoku Denshou 2

xevious1974

Hi all,

I am not able to find an answer, sorry.

I was trying to import this game, it was very hard. I dont find it in my launchbox list but it does not import. So I removed any skip and imported forcing duplicated. It added but no duplicate appear.

Launchbox downloaded all media but when it has finished, not media added.

So I have searched a little and noticed that also Sengoku 1 was missing some video. But I can find the video in my directory

Launchbox download sengoku 1 and 2 media naming the game  Sengoku 2 / Sengoku Denshou 2 but then it names media Sengoku 2  , it does not match, it does not show. I have renamed the game and all appears.

Some media was read by launchbox, some others no (like video)

So I have 2 problems. I have to check each roms to see if it is named in the right way if a video is missing?

and, why launchbox cannot add sengoku 2? only setting duplicate it adds but i dont see a duplicate.

Sorry my questions, sorry my english

regards,

Thank you for your time and your reply.

image.thumb.png.0a39a056931090cb5c0cec9553851504.png

I hope you can see the image... Yes, I am a totally newbye :D

Anyway, if I can remember well, "scrape as" option should appear in this screen, right?
It adds to my platform "ARCADE" that is a complete Mame Set (206), and using a Mame Emu 206

I have manually add it because it was not showing in my list, and I was thinking that Launchbox didn't add it when I imported the rom set the first time.  I easily found the rom in the mame folder dir, with the other roms.
So when launchbox told me "imported 0 game" I was surprised. I am sure that I am doing something wrong and I am wondering if there are other roms that launchbox is not showing/adding

Anyway, I have another Platform (Neogeo).  It has different roms folder and use retroarch, and there there is the "scrap option" when I try do add some roms. It was my first attemp playing with launchbox, and I want to delete it and create a playlist for Neogeo using mame folder. So I believe it does not conflict with Arcade platoform list/folder.

I have to look in BigBox if it shows something different to me.