LaunchBox Community Forums

Premium License expired nag

Xpendable

So I've done at least 2 years of a Premium License.  My license has expired and now BigBox nags me every single day (since I have daily reboots setup because of memory leaks and only 4GB of RAM) with a message that says "A new official version of LaunchBox is available, but updates for your LaunchBox Premium license have expired.  Would you like to renew your license now?"  Here's the thing... I have check for new updates turned OFF.  I will probably renew my license at some point, I'm just not willing to do it now with the COVID-19 world we are living in.  Why is BigBox nagging the shit out of me, and how can I stop this nonsense without buying another year of premium right now?  It's annoying because my kids don't know what to do whey they see that message (not all of them can read yet), and if I had a tube monitor (thank god I don't), this message would now be burned into my screen as a permanent ghost.  Is there something I can do to stop this from happening?

Thanks.

Do you have all 3 check boxes unticked in the updates section of LB settings? Just wanting to confirm because I believe if you have the Check for new updates unchecked but still leave the Background updates ticked it will give you the prompt. I would make sure all 3 are off.