LaunchBox Community Forums

Options

sgc1

59 minutes ago, sgc1 said:

Thanks I will do a fresh install did you copy over your relevant folders.

It wasn't me having the issue I just linked to it as the other post was just a couple of days ago. I think when you have installed it fresh and checked if the options button works than after that copy over all of the contents of the "data" folder, this is where all your data is stored in xml files. You'll also have to copy your images and video folders, in case you have manuals and music then those to.

it was me, I did a fresh install in another drive, my storage drive which i was going to do anyways do to space and to have every game/emulator under Launchbox directory.  then i did a full copy paste to the new location skipping files when system asked first time..  then I just re imported every room/game again without looking for emumovies since everything is on you metadata forlder for boxes/videos etc..  i did it this way since I also moved my games/emulation folders inside launch box folder..  it didnt take too long with launchbox.. and when moving files its fast since they were on the same drive...