LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding New Platforms

barrett83

Hi All,

I am completely new to Launchbox & Bigbox as i have only been using it less than a week. I have searched the forums, Youtube & Google for this answer and i am coming up Blank. 

I am trying to import a few different No-Intro Rom sets and came to the Benesse - Pocket Challenge V2 and W. These are not listed on the Import option under Tools, I am seeing people with 200+ systems but don't know how they are adding these without them being in the Import options.

Can anyone assist me in how to add systems which are not shown under Import Roms.

Thanks in advance.

38 minutes ago, barrett83 said:

Hi All,

I am completely new to Launchbox & Bigbox as i have only been using it less than a week. I have searched the forums, Youtube & Google for this answer and i am coming up Blank. 

I am trying to import a few different No-Intro Rom sets and came to the Benesse - Pocket Challenge V2 and W. These are not listed on the Import option under Tools, I am seeing people with 200+ systems but don't know how they are adding these without them being in the Import options.

Can anyone assist me in how to add systems which are not shown under Import Roms.

Thanks in advance.

You dont need to pick from the dropdown, you can just type into the empty box.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, barrett83 said:

I don't believe it was that simple. I have spend nearly the last 48 hours trying to work that out.

See complete noob

Thank you very much

Bare in mind though if its not in the list its probably not in our database, so will likely be missing metadata and media.

• Thanks 1