LaunchBox Community Forums

My Xbox one controller can’t mapp

Sublimemaco

I’m a premium member and thought that would be better for mapping my Xbox one buttons, but it is just as bad. If I turn on my computer I can change only one button one time and thats it. Big box wont let my Xbox controller Streer the mouse as it does in Launchbox either. Sega model 2 crashes When I try to mapp buttons with my Xbox one controller. Help please

I updated to beta 10.15

Edited by Sublimemaco

5 minutes ago, Sublimemaco said:

Big box wont let my Xbox controller Streer the mouse as it does in Launchbox either.

Bigbox is designed for a keyboard or controller setup not a mouse, thats the whole point of that UI. Xbox One controllers work just fine, i used one for several years with Launchbox/Bigbox before i switched to a different controller. Are you using a official xbox controller? Is it USB or wireless? If wireless is it a newer bluetooth model or the older one using a dongle?