LaunchBox Community Forums

Problem with focus after exiting supermodel

Visivopro

I know supermodel has been a bit of an ongoing issue but I have managed to get the keyboard automation working to exit supermodel but when returning to big box, it loses focus and requires me to click on it to regain control. This is all fine and dandy when a keyboard and mouse is connected but doesn’t work when they are not. 

I seem to remember someone having a script or something that forces windows to refocus on big box every few seconds? Is this a thing or is there an easier solution that I’m missing? 

thanks 

EDIT: Shortly after posting this I found topic similar to this with a solution. In launchbox, go to Tools/Manage Emulators, double click on supermodel Click on the Startup Screen tab and make sure "Hide All Windows that are not in Exclusive Fullscreen Mode" is checked. This means after exiting supermodel, focus is applied back to whatever application is exclusively fullscreen, in this case that should always be Big Box.

Edited by Visivopro