LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing Platform & Media Files

ghassan

hello guys

I have two questions :

did lunchbox database actually have a missing platforms ?

because the platform am looking for which is the super Nintendo is not excist in the platform list in lunchbox.

and there's a lot of missing media files specially for Fujitsu FM-7 , there's only two games .

and that lead me to the second question ,       hows the lunchbox database being updated ? is it by the moderators or by us lunchbox users ?

and thanks to you all

28 minutes ago, ghassan said:

hello guys

I have two questions :

did lunchbox database actually have a missing platforms ?

because the platform am looking for which is the super Nintendo is not excist in the platform list in lunchbox.

and there's a lot of missing media files specially for Fujitsu FM-7 , there's only two games .

and that lead me to the second question ,       hows the lunchbox database being updated ? is it by the moderators or by us lunchbox users ?

and thanks to you all

Super Nintendo is not missing from the DB.

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/platforms/games/53

The DB is community maintained, but moderators for the DB do have to approved uploaded and changed data.

1 minute ago, ghassan said:

my bad  thanks anyway

only one last Q

hows the community maintain the database ? if you don't mind of course .

Register for the DB and you can add missing game data or update/change existing. Moderators review and approve/deny any submissions.

• Like 1