LaunchBox Community Forums

Mednafen Sega Saturn .cue?

NYCfoolz

Hello fellow LaunchBoxers.  Is there an easy way to import Sega Saturn games so that Launchbox will load the .cue file rather than the .bin?  If I load any game in the wizard, I need to go back and edit each game and browse to the .cue file.  For some reason my Launchbox always selects the .bin and I get an error.  Thanks so much!

Remove all the games you have imported, then open up your file manager and go to the folder your Saturn games are stored, once there type in the search box *.cue. This should show all your Saturn cue files:screenshot_222.thumb.jpg.21fdf190e4fa16e9e848078fb4918a40.jpg

Select them all by pressing Control + A on your keyboard and then drag them into LB to start the import wizard. You can uncheck the media scraping part of the process if you have all the media already, this will speed up the re-import process.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...