LaunchBox Community Forums

No images of PSX, PS2 in the console wheel

ANdy Blonde

Hi there,

I have a problem when I run Big Box, to be more precise, I can not see specific image titles (Clear logos)  for PS2 and PlayStation in the platform wheel. I have no problem with the rest of them but, for any reason, these specific platforms do not appear properly in the wheel.

Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, ANdy Blonde said:

Hi there,

I have a problem when I run Big Box, to be more precise, I can not see specific image titles (Clear logos)  for PS2 and PlayStation in the platform wheel. I have no problem with the rest of them but, for any reason, these specific platforms do not appear properly in the wheel.

Thanks in advance.

You will need to add them manually, not all systems have clear logos included with the program. Or it could be a naming issue if you didnt use the default name, platform images have to have EXACTLY the same name as the system was called in Launchbox. 

Just now, ANdy Blonde said:

I could not fix the problema. This is going to be a pain in the neck.

Its not a pain in the neck, its very simple. Download a logo, name it exactly the same as the platform is called in Launchbox, then put it in Launchbox/Images/Platforms/name of platform/Clear Logo. So its simply a case of dragging and dropping the image to its correct folder, couldnt be any easier.