LaunchBox Community Forums

[Suggestion] Add multiple games button

witherzombie222

6 hours ago, witherzombie222 said:

To import games that can be run normally without an emulator in Windows it would be really nice to add a Add Multiple Games button under the Add Game button.

You click the button and select the games you want, click ok, select the platform and scrape it as normal, just without an emulator selected.

You can drag and drop onto Launchbox, so just highlite your games and simply drag them on to start the import wizard. This works for any file types. For PC games you will choose the "none of the above" option in the wizard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Did you ever figure this out? Because I do the same thing and what the other person suggested only works if the importer sees the .exe. My games are in folders that have been compressed in a totally different file format.

Or do I have to zip them and then import them so the importer just sees the zip file?

Obviously launchbox cannot not import games by just the folder name?