LaunchBox Community Forums

Blank white screen on Launch box load

sonicboom88

Hi could anyone help I get a white screen when loading up Launchbox the pop up is just plain white so cant see any news and is the same when trying to import Uplay Origin or Epic Games credentials thanks.

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by sonicboom88
forgot to upload image

Weird.  Only suggestions I have would be to check display drivers are updated.  Also, have you tried LB reinstall?  The ...Launchbox\Updates folder has the installers so can re-run an install and make sure all is okay there.  Otherwise, have to see what the Mods or Jason suggests.  Might also turn on debug logs and see if anything obvious there (Tools, Options, Debugging).

On 6/17/2020 at 2:07 AM, sundogak said:

Weird.  Only suggestions I have would be to check display drivers are updated.  Also, have you tried LB reinstall?  The ...Launchbox\Updates folder has the installers so can re-run an install and make sure all is okay there.  Otherwise, have to see what the Mods or Jason suggests.  Might also turn on debug logs and see if anything obvious there (Tools, Options, Debugging).

hi yes amd drivers are up to date and tried reinstalling launch box but still no good :(