LaunchBox Community Forums

Options no longer opening

Scooby1

Hey guys,

I setup LB for the first time and most things were working, until today. I was trying to change the theme from default to the Unified Redux theme. After I placed the new theme in the LBThemes folder and changed the theme (from the tools/options/visuals), the next time I tried going to tools/options in LB, I get a small dialog box with only a graphical "Options". This is not the options function as it was and now I can't make any changes to LB options.

Any help is most appreciated!

9 minutes ago, Scooby1 said:

Hey guys,

I setup LB for the first time and most things were working, until today. I was trying to change the theme from default to the Unified Redux theme. After I placed the new theme in the LBThemes folder and changed the theme (from the tools/options/visuals), the next time I tried going to tools/options in LB, I get a small dialog box with only a graphical "Options". This is not the options function as it was and now I can't make any changes to LB options.

Any help is most appreciated!

Unified Redux is a Bigbox theme, not a Launchbox one, so thats the issue. Move the Launchboxsettings.xml out of the Launchbox/Data folder and open Launchbox, it should open with default settings and theme. FYI Bigbox themes go in Launchbox/Themes, Launchbox themes go in Launcbox/LBThemes.

Edit: I realize I should have asked my follow up question in a new thread, so I have now done so. Thanks.

---------------

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm now using Bigbox and it's looking awesome. One strange thing has popped up that I wasn't able to find.

I have several platforms/emulators now populated with games in BB. When I select a platform, for a brief second or two, I can see the game list for that platform, but then BB goes back to the platforms screen. So, I can't select a game to play.

At first, this was only happening with Genesis (Fusion). Now it seems to be happening with all other platforms as well. The other platforms I have installed and setup with BB are Nestopia, Snesw, Pcsx2, ReDream and epsxe.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Edited by Scooby1

10 hours ago, Scooby1 said:

Edit: I realize I should have asked my follow up question in a new thread, so I have now done so. Thanks.

---------------

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm now using Bigbox and it's looking awesome. One strange thing has popped up that I wasn't able to find.

I have several platforms/emulators now populated with games in BB. When I select a platform, for a brief second or two, I can see the game list for that platform, but then BB goes back to the platforms screen. So, I can't select a game to play.

At first, this was only happening with Genesis (Fusion). Now it seems to be happening with all other platforms as well. The other platforms I have installed and setup with BB are Nestopia, Snesw, Pcsx2, ReDream and epsxe.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Never heard of that one before, check your controller/keyboard settings and make sure select isnt also set to back as well or something.