LaunchBox Community Forums

Dreamcast/Redream files are different

Scooby1

Hey guys,

I have several Dreamcast roms in my ReDream games folder. My problem is that some are in folders that have multiple files inside. For example, I have a folder for Gauntlet Legends that has .bin files for Track 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (some of these files are under 2,000 KB and some are over 400,000 KB in size. This folder also has a .gdi file that is 1KB in size.

I then have a game by itself, NBA Showtime.cdi. This game does not have the Track files like Gauntlet. Both games play the same from within Redream.

The issue is getting the games with multiple Track files to get setup and play from Launchbox/Bigbox. Most of my games are the multiple track variety, like the Gauntlet example.

All example I've seen setting up LB/BB with ReDream shows having LB look for individual files like the NBA Showtime.cdi example.

How should I setup LB with my games that have these multiple Track files?