LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Playlist Clear Logos not showing in BigBox

idwxyz

Hi,

I've been using BigBox for a while as a frontend for the console replacement PC in my living room. I'm now putting together a separate LB install for a cabinet I'm planning to build, mostly focused on fighters and beat'em'ups.

I've got playlists of "Street Fighter" and "Marvel Vs", etc. and I've made clear logos for each of them and placed them in the following locations

LaunchBox\Images\Playlists\Street Fighter\Clear Logo\Street Fighter.png
LaunchBox\Images\Playlists\Marvel Vs\Clear Logo\Marvel Vs.png

In BigBox using the Neon Deluxe Arcade Final theme (and all the others I've tried) the images don't show in the Playlist wheel on the left of the screen. If you leave it a moment it does show at the top of the details view though. The default "Fighting" playlist image shows up and it only seems to exist in the equivalent location so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. ?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ExamplePlaylistProblem.png

Marvel Vs.png

Street Fighter Collection.png

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Did you refresh your image cache? In BigBox settings for images there is an option to refresh the image cache. Sometimes you need to do this when adding new images. 

@Retro808 Thank you! I knew it would be something simple. ?

• Like 1