LaunchBox Community Forums

A few suggestions 2020

rennier

Hi I bought big box and i love it.But I have some suggestions for improvements.They are as follows:

Can u add in the following details  to launch-box /big box  under game details?

1. Most played game/per platform and overall

2. last played game  /per platform and overall

3. recent list of games played

4. a list of suggested games to play (based on platform other genres ,etc)

5. Game statistics (Name OF GAME,PLATFORM,NUMBER OF TIMES PLAYED)

6. ONE FAVORITE LIST -THAT WILL ADD ALL FAVORITES FROM DIFFERENT platforms TO THAT LIST

5 hours ago, rennier said:

Hi I bought big box and i love it.But I have some suggestions for improvements.They are as follows:

Can u add in the following details  to launch-box /big box  under game details?

1. Most played game/per platform and overall

2. last played game  /per platform and overall

3. recent list of games played

4. a list of suggested games to play (based on platform other genres ,etc)

5. Game statistics (Name OF GAME,PLATFORM,NUMBER OF TIMES PLAYED)

6. ONE FAVORITE LIST -THAT WILL ADD ALL FAVORITES FROM DIFFERENT platforms TO THAT LIST

Some of this is already possible: (FYI at the top of the forum under "Help & Support" is a link to "Request a Feature" this is the best avenue as users can vote. More votes, better chance it gets added)

1. This has been requested, but has not been voted on enough to get added. Small dev team so many of the items added are things the larger community votes for.

2. Never really seen this one requested, but there is an option in BigBox view settings to have BigBox remember the last game per platform. By ticking that each time you enter a platform it will go to the last game you were on.

3. The BigBox default theme does have a view to show recent games. You will need to change the view in that theme to see it. All theme will typically have different views. There are several that have a view to show recently played. You can also create a "Recently Played" playlist if you want to centralize that list.

4. This has been requested, but has not been voted on enough to get added. Small dev team so many of the items added are things the larger community votes for.

5. Data is available and shows in various themes. The Game Detail screen in BigBox shows playcount. Some themes can show different data depending on how the theme creator coded it. The Game, Platform, and # times played typically shows in the game details screen regardless of theme. In BigBox Game Details settings there are options you can tick to show in that screen.

6. You can make a "Favorites" playlist that will pull any game you tag as favorite in it.

Also, moved to more appropriate sub-forum. This one if for the Games Database.