LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox/Big Box Install on Google Drive Questions

TheAgentGeek

Okay people of the LaunchBox forum I love the program so much that I recently purchased a license. Now my question is how would I go about installing it on Google Drive. I want to get a hard drive for just my build but money is tight right now so right now I pay for a Google Drive  business account so I can have a decent amount of storage. Now my question is how would I go to install LB on GDrive would I use a program like RaiDrive or Stablebit Cloud Drive? Or is there another way? 

12 minutes ago, TheAgentGeek said:

Okay people of the LaunchBox forum I love the program so much that I recently purchased a license. Now my question is how would I go about installing it on Google Drive. I want to get a hard drive for just my build but money is tight right now so right now I pay for a Google Drive  business account so I can have a decent amount of storage. Now my question is how would I go to install LB on GDrive would I use a program like RaiDrive or Stablebit Cloud Drive? Or is there another way? 

You cant install programs to google drive, its for storage only.

1 minute ago, TheAgentGeek said:

The reason I ask about this is because is says “If you have something like Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox we recommend you install it there” so that’s what I was wondering about 

Those services are backup storage for what you have on your PC. You cant just install programs to them in the way you are talking about here. You can install and setup Launchbox on your PC and back that up to the service, but you cant run it from there, it needs to be run on your local machine.