LaunchBox Community Forums

Show Back of Box

doctorhino

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to put the back of the box on the game details screen? 

I found the image class GameImageType but it does not have back as an option, just "boxes".  I was hoping to do this to see which psx games support dualshock without manually checking the images for each game.

I'm a newbie so if this question is very basic I apologize.

If you are talking about in BigBox you cannot. The GameDetails view is linked to the Game List View so adding a different image in GameDetails means it would show in the Games List View. If you are using standard Box Image (not using the 3D box image) then there is a Game Details menu item to "Flip Box". The flip box control does not work if you set your box images to 3D Box Fronts.

23 hours ago, Retro808 said:

If you are talking about in BigBox you cannot. The GameDetails view is linked to the Game List View so adding a different image in GameDetails means it would show in the Games List View. If you are using standard Box Image (not using the 3D box image) then there is a Game Details menu item to "Flip Box". The flip box control does not work if you set your box images to 3D Box Fronts.

Thanks I see it now.  Appreciate the help.  Will probably look into just adding the dualshock support in one of the Metadata fields I don't use like Source.

Edited by doctorhino