LaunchBox Community Forums

download art

Avendosora

Last night i let the prograsm download art of media for my 2000 plus mame games. all of which work. this am none of them are showing anything and the image folder in my launchbox folder just has emopty folder with all diff countries. the message this moernign said succesfully updated 2000 games but nothing happened.any ideas? all the games are named correctly. at least thats what it looks like.

55 minutes ago, Avendosora said:

Last night i let the prograsm download art of media for my 2000 plus mame games. all of which work. this am none of them are showing anything and the image folder in my launchbox folder just has emopty folder with all diff countries. the message this moernign said succesfully updated 2000 games but nothing happened.any ideas? all the games are named correctly. at least thats what it looks like.

Only thing I can think of is when you imported the games during the import wizard steps did you make sure image/media types you wanted downloaded were checked? If boxes are unchecked nothing will download.

How you can confirm this is drag and drop a game into the platform follow the steps until you get to the media piece LB will remember the options you had checked for the last import for that platform. If you get to the image below and nothing is checked then that is why no media got downloaded. You can just cancel the process.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 6.50.10 AM.png