LaunchBox Community Forums

Background art when clicking on game in Launchbox

Waffle_the_Great

Hey all,

I'm sorry for asking and I'm sure it's quite simple but I've scoured everywhere online and here and can't seem to figure it out.  I've seen pictures of people's builds where when you click on the game in Launchbox, the background wall paper I guess changes to show a fan art picture.  How do I do that?  I've looked in Tools and then the Backgrounds but can't seem to figure it out.  I'm sure it's quite simple and maybe I'm overthinking it.  

6 minutes ago, Waffle_the_Great said:

Hey all,

I'm sorry for asking and I'm sure it's quite simple but I've scoured everywhere online and here and can't seem to figure it out.  I've seen pictures of people's builds where when you click on the game in Launchbox, the background wall paper I guess changes to show a fan art picture.  How do I do that?  I've looked in Tools and then the Backgrounds but can't seem to figure it out.  I'm sure it's quite simple and maybe I'm overthinking it.  

I assume you are using the default theme? If so go to Tools/Options/Visuals/Background and turn both blur and fade down to zero. You probably need a premium license to access those options though if i recall. 

Just now, neil9000 said:

I assume you are using the default theme? If so go to Tools/Options/Visuals/Background and turn both blur and fade down to zero. You probably need a premium license to access those options though if i recall. 

Ah ha.  That was it.  I have premium (excellent piece of software.... minus 11.6 hating me).  Neil9000 you are the human.... :)  Thanks!