LaunchBox Community Forums

Wizardy III GBC Wrong Artwork

antifrodis

3 hours ago, antifrodis said:

Not sure how to get this fixed or changed. I already uploaded the proper box front artwork today, but all of the previous art for Wizardry III for the Game Boy Color is actually Wizardry II artwork. Is there another way to notify about incorrect art other than here? Thanks!

No you just need to make to correction requests in the GamesDB website and wait for it to be processed by the moderators.

21 minutes ago, antifrodis said:

Thank you for your help. I obviously didn't see that area of the forum. I'll post there.

No, I did not mean make a post in the forum. I was talking about directly in the GamesDB website where you uploaded the correct pics. There should also a process to submit a correction image to change an incorrect one. The forum is not for submitting updates or corrections. Please do not open another thread.

5 hours ago, Retro808 said:

No, I did not mean make a post in the forum. I was talking about directly in the GamesDB website where you uploaded the correct pics. There should also a process to submit a correction image to change an incorrect one. The forum is not for submitting updates or corrections. Please do not open another thread.

I already did before I read your response. I didn't see the option to submit a correction. I'll go back and look at that. I apologize as I'm just trying to help. You can delete my threads and I'll crawl back under my rock. Sorry for disturbing everyone.