LaunchBox Community Forums

Plugin dll error for Artbook Theme

RedHoodRobin64

I get a error using bigbox when I use this theme. Wile Artbook is on the platform theme its fine. As soon as I click on a system the error apears. It says that windows is blocking a plug in and I have to right click on it, go to properties and check or uncheck the box to unblock it. How ever, that box does not exist for me. When that error comes up, I hit enter, it goes away then i'm good until I go to options then the error pops up again. I should note that i'm using the theme only for the consoles, When I click onto a console, I then am using Memories of yesterday theme. That theme has no issues what so ever. What do I do to make the error stop? It is more of a annoyance then anything. In the error it says its blocking a plugin in memories of yesterday, but when I uninstalled artbook everything went back to normal so I know artbook is the culprit.20200929_120855.thumb.jpg.50ce0c30ea03bc6bae14762e448def68.jpg20200929_122132.thumb.jpg.f118b813993b0fa06c6954d4d9da0a98.jpg

Edited by RedHoodRobin64