LaunchBox Community Forums

Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage not scraping correct db ID

CloudIX

I'm trying to scrape images for this game. I can find it manually in the database and see that it has many images, but the ID that I get from launchbox (182233) does not link me to the game, and doesn't scrape any images. When I click it the ID, it brings me to the front page of the database. I'm thinking the ID has changed or I'm just missing something.

40 minutes ago, CloudIX said:

I'm trying to scrape images for this game. I can find it manually in the database and see that it has many images, but the ID that I get from launchbox (182233) does not link me to the game, and doesn't scrape any images. When I click it the ID, it brings me to the front page of the database. I'm thinking the ID has changed or I'm just missing something.

I guess you might have tried this already, but just to make sure: did you try to remove the ID in the Edit window (red button next to the ID) and then clicked on "Search for Metadata"  - also making sure it's the correct platform when it finds the game from the database? It's possible the ID has changed, if for example the game had a duplicate entry and the other ID has been removed.

Yes, it always brings me back to the same ID with no images. So the game that appears in the dropdown is the same one it keeps giving me. I've also tried searching just parts of the game title, still same results.

Edited by CloudIX