LaunchBox Community Forums

Accidentally cancelled an update...

JohnnyACE

Like it says I accidentally canceled an update and I meant to minimize it now that I open it it doesn’t launch or open at all. It’s a 4 TB build I really don’t want to have to download it again and start from scratch is there anyway to fix this. If it helps I remember I was downloading the latest update which I believe was 11.7

4 minutes ago, JohnnyACE said:

Like it says I accidentally canceled an update and I meant to minimize it now that I open it it doesn’t launch or open at all. It’s a 4 TB build I really don’t want to have to download it again and start from scratch is there anyway to fix this. If it helps I remember I was downloading the latest update which I believe was 11.7

Go into your Launchbox/Updates folder and re-run the 11.7 installer and install over the top of your build.

You wont lose anything, it just installs the program files it doesnt touch your data or images, its absolutely no different to the program updating itself, which im sure you have done many times, your just sterting it manually rather than the program exiting and running the installer itself. As for over the top i mean install to the same location, as you are manually starting the update it will ask you were you want to install it, so just install it to the same location. If you used the default path originally that will be C:\Users\your username\Launchbox, so when it asks for a path choose C:\Users\your username.