LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro console theme anim v2

bwaldrum

Great work on this theme. Love it. Wondering about the controller buttons package. Should there be visible buttons on screen? Thatswhat it sounds like to me but I don't see any on screen buttons. Using xbox controller buttons. Downloaded the file and went to place them in the media folder but they are already there. Can anyone give me an answer on this. Thanks1027202236a.thumb.jpg.ba0ac16e628ecc25c777055b74338fa2.jpg

4 minutes ago, bwaldrum said:

To clarify, maybe they don't show up in Big box and only show up in launchbox.

BigBox themes do not work in LB. Two separate theming types. I know you said you downloaded and wen to put them in there but there were already there. I would still download and drop them in there, after all the steps on the theme say to do that to override what is already in there. I would then refresh your image cache in BigBox settings just to be sure. If you still have issue it is always best to post in the actual theme's support thread that way the creator sees it and can offer help.