LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii U Video Snaps (720p 60fps)

Madhead

Hi, just wanted to share my video snaps for WiiU since it's difficult to find good ones on the internet. They are anywhere from 35 to 50 seconds long and are all 720p, and 60fps if the game itself runs at that framerate.

I used the standard Emumovies style of fading in to the gameplay then crossfading to the title screen at the end. Here are the titles included:

Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Hyrule Warriors
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Mario Kart 8
Mario Party 10
New Super Mario Bros. U
Paper Mario Color Splash
Pikmin 3
Pokkén Tournament
Splatoon
Star Fox Zero
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition
The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Woolly World

Tried to include all the main Wii U only titles in there. Also I used Nvidia Shadowplay to capture the footage then 'Shotcut' (a free video editor) to splice the gameplay into suitable video snaps. Some videos were taken from high quality youtube videos too.

Enjoy!

Wii U Video Snaps 720p 60fps.zip

Edited by Madhead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Darknior said:

Thanks it's a good job.

For my part, 30 35 sec videos are cool, more ... it's bad because my menu in screensaver mode show all these videos and cut at 35 sec to the next one. The Mario Maker video is so long for me.

Really wish you will share here your futur work :)

Really? Strange. I don't use screensaver mode so I don't notice that. You could download shotcut and splice them to your liking of course. The thing is when I was looking for suitable gameplay, there was always a bit more good gameplay after the 30 second mark that felt worth showing. There's a couple of ones I want to replace like Breath Of The Wild, maybe a bit more of an exciting moment in the game. But it's important not to spoil too much of the game either.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...