LaunchBox Community Forums

Want to start over

Mbheat77

Hey folks I have a question. I have figured out how to pretty much get bigbox running to how I like it now, but in my trials and errors I downloaded a file that said mame and thought it was games but all it was was images. Now I have a couple games that work that I installed separately that work but it looks like I have alot and all they are, are images. How do I delete the images from showing to the games I don't have. I also have a new pack that works but I don't want to install it until I have the images gone. Thanks in advance, hope anyone can help. 

Edited by Mbheat77
Mispell

10 hours ago, Mbheat77 said:

Hey folks I have a question. I have figured out how to pretty much get bigbox running to how I like it now, but in my trials and errors I downloaded a file that said mame and thought it was games but all it was was images. Now I have a couple games that work that I installed separately that work but it looks like I have alot and all they are, are images. How do I delete the images from showing to the games I don't have. I also have a new pack that works but I don't want to install it until I have the images gone. Thanks in advance, hope anyone can help. 

Just right click the platform in the sidebar and delete it. Then import again with correct files.