LaunchBox Community Forums

Mark as Played/Unplayed

fuzzlefluff

I don't see a way to mark something as unplayed or played, given that I've imported a ton of games from steam I'd love to be able to go in and mark which ones I have played or not without installing them and booting up each game I've already played. Subsequently I don't have a way to mark a game as unplayed again if I wanted to add it to a que of sorts.

Edited by fuzzlefluff

Use the "Custom Field" and create one specifically for that. Right Click a game and edit it. In the custom field section give your field a name and a value. Now any game can be edited and you can use that field to make playlists. You can also bulk edit games and change the new custom field you made for multiple games at once.

You can link a badge to a custom field value.

I'd like this to still be a requested feature as the custom field has 2 major downsides,

1) I need a custom badge of a duplicate purpose.

2) I will need to manually update my custom field, simply launching the game through launchbox won't update the value.

Edited by fuzzlefluff