LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME/RL conflict

Mr Smith

Not sure if this is a LaunchBox issue or a rocket launcher issue, but I was trying to get my bezels to show up in big box so I noticed that under manage emulators/Rocketlauncher, mame was not associated as a platform, so I added it. Well that worked in desktop mode, but in arcade mode, the bezel shows up but the game does not launch. The menu changed the association from mame to rocketlauncher. In the game menu, when I open rocketlauncher and test the game, the game works. I deleted mame from associated platforms but rl is still associated with the game, does not change back to mame. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

Yes, I mean when using big box normally, vs desktop mode. I'll check the settings in RL. Appreciate the quick response. Game launches in desktop mode but not when big box is launched directly.  Only the bezel shows up.  

Check that you have skip checks set to roms only in RL if you are using split MAME romset and rom extension if you are using merged set or the won't load.