LaunchBox Community Forums

A lot of roms are missing

Tackskull

Hi there,

after I have imported my roms I notice that a lot of them are missing. For example let's say that I have 900 roms for the sega genesis, after I imported all of them (both via "add files" and "add folder") at least 300 roms are missing.... this happen for many systems.

Why? How can I solve this?

7 minutes ago, Tackskull said:

Hi there,

after I have imported my roms I notice that a lot of them are missing. For example let's say that I have 900 roms for the sega genesis, after I imported all of them (both via "add files" and "add folder") at least 300 roms are missing.... this happen for many systems.

Why? How can I solve this?

Do you have multiples of the same games from different regions? If so they will be "Combined" into one entry in Launchbox, you can right click a game and choose which version to play. So if you have say Rockman (JAP) and Mega Man (USA) and Mega Man (EUR) all three of those games will have just one entry in Launchbox as they are all the same game, just from different regions.

Hi, htanks for the quick reply.... actually no, this is not the case, I don't have multiple regions games, it just missing some games without reason.

I even tried to add that single specifick game from "add files".... after scanning it the system tell me "0 game imported"

Edited by Tackskull