LaunchBox Community Forums

Watara Supervision don´t work can you help?

Ern_Ani

So I have the Retroarch 1.9.0 version and tried to use both Mess and Mame and I couldn't open the supervision games. I already tried with the following cores:

-mess_libreto,
-hbmame_libreto, 
-mame2000_libreto, 
-mame2003_libreto, 
-mame2003_plus_libreto, 
-mame2010_libreto, 
-mame2013_libreto, 
-mame2015_libreto, 
-mame2016_libreto 

And nothing, I looked for videos or instructions and I can not find something to help me open the games, if someone knows what may be wrong and can help me thank you.

retroarch.PNG

• 1 month later...

Forget getting it to work. I can't even import the roms.  I rename the folder to svision.  I select import folder. I choose Watara Supervision for platform.  I select Mame as the emulator.  When I get to the screen that says "ready to Import"  no games are listed!

UPDATE: I got them to import by selecting MESS as the emulator.  I've changed the emulator to MAME.  Wouldn't I have to tell Mame to look for these roms in the svision folder?

Edited by midd

I got it to work using Mess as the emulator. 

As others have stated. The folder needs to be called svision.  It doesn’t matter where it’s at as long as you tell the platform where it’s located.

in the emulator settings point it to where lever you have Mess64.exe.

then see the pic below:

CE2EBE6C-7894-4F86-8D22-A2F9752A934E.jpeg

• 8 months later...