LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing images

logan5

Hey all.  I've been working with LB for awhile and feel I can get around with it pretty well.  I've got an issue that keeps cropping up that I'm struggling to figure out.  perhaps more veteran users can assist.  Basically, I'll have a system setup and won't be able to get a single image, say a cart, to display in a platform when using the image group option.  I tried renaming the rom, redownloading images, refreshing, clearing cache, manually renaming the images to the rom name.  I've also let LB redownload the meta for the game but the cart image won't show.  At first I just switched to box images which mostly worked as I couldn't get the cart image to display and I wanted the platforms to be all complete when displaying.  However, the issue reappeared in my Atari 2600 setup which was all working but I wanted a different cart image as it was an EU displaying rather than a USA version.  I used LB to download the images and when it didn't display I tried everything I could think of to get it working.  In another platform I even deleted the rom and re-added from scratch but couldn't get the cart to display.  In the end I just ended up deleting the game which is far from fixing it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I would check your image priority settings and make sure the image type you want to display is checked for the image group you are displaying in LaunchBox. The options I am referring to are in the "Media" group of the options menu listed as "{Image Group} Priorities" where {Image Group} is the name of the image group in question.