LaunchBox Community Forums

Help! MameUI64 works but Launchbox doesnt?

RawrImReptar

I'm having exactly the same problem as the OP.  I am using a seemingly very popular rom set (2003 Plus Reference Full Non-Merged) and I follow the video to a T.  Then I can't open anything via Launchbox.  I can open them via MAME (or in standalone RetroArch with Mame/FBNeo cores).  It's very frustrating manually deleting the playlists every time I go through this process only to have it not work.

I've started to import single ROM zips to see if I can get them to work so I don't have a super long trial and error period in between.  To no avail.  I'm about to try a Final Burn Neo install instead as I have a separate rom pack for that. 

Any help is appreciated.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.

EDIT:  NO "exactly" the same problem.  I don't get an error.  I just get booted back to Launchbox after Mame attempts to launch the game.

Edited by sharkytowers