LaunchBox Community Forums

bootleg street fighter roms in mame not importing

dzammit85

Hi

Im having issues with importing some of the bootleg editions of street fighter, street fighter rainbow edition (sf2rb), and the red wave edition (sf2red), when i initially imported all the roms i unchecked all the boxes regarding  hacked roms, my mame library is only very small, its only 150 handpicked games, so the games that i have i want  to be able import, whether they are non parent, bootleg, or hacked. So my question is, is there any way to manually import or does anyone have any other suggestion to get these imported 

Thanks

37 minutes ago, dzammit85 said:

Hi

Im having issues with importing some of the bootleg editions of street fighter, street fighter rainbow edition (sf2rb), and the red wave edition (sf2red), when i initially imported all the roms i unchecked all the boxes regarding  hacked roms, my mame library is only very small, its only 150 handpicked games, so the games that i have i want  to be able import, whether they are non parent, bootleg, or hacked. So my question is, is there any way to manually import or does anyone have any other suggestion to get these imported 

Thanks

Drag and drop the files to Launchbox and use the standard importer that opens, not the specific MAME fullset importer. There will be a checkbox in the wizard to "force import games using mame metadata" or similar, check that, and on the last page you will get the MAME specific page like you do when importing a fullset.