LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with NEC TurboGrafx-CD through Retroarch, a core to use doesn't appear in the LB options?

tomg126

3 minutes ago, tomg126 said:

Please see attached, it only allows me to use cores for PC-FX and TG-16 but you can see on the left I've got TG CD games all set up and associated with Retroarch.  Any ideas?  I've scrolled the whole list and nothing.

Untitled.png

That list is just a list of pre populated defaults from Launchbox, its essentially just a most used list, and nothing there is set in stone. You can change any core for any platform by double clicking the core and choosing another from the list. You can also add any systems you want to the list, just scroll down to the empty cell at the bottom and double click it and type what you like, but it must match what you called the platform when you imported it for it to match up.

Just now, neil9000 said:

That list is just a list of pre populated defaults from Launchbox, its essentially just a most used list, and nothing there is set in stone. You can change any core for any platform by double clicking the core and choosing another from the list. You can also add any systems you want to the list, just scroll down to the empty cell at the bottom and double click it and type what you like, but it must match what you called the platform when you imported it for it to match up.

got it thank you very much, i didn't realise you could just add any you needed!!

Thanks man!