LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox freezes whenever I click in Options. Not always.

saturn32

Hi guys, Im really happy with this application. It is just amazing but sometimes I noticed that I open the app and I cant control the mouse and scroll down or select a game with my controller as I set it up. Everytime this happens, if I click in options, the applications freezes and only once I managed to get into options (after more than a minute waiting on a modern PC). I dont care much about this issue since I am not changing any options and I can play the games every time (if I dont click in options). But it still a bit annoying, not being able to select the game with the controller.

Im pretty sure there must be more people outthere with the same issue, right?

Thx community!

I also got a problem with LB freezing/not responding when I try to open options. It doesn't happen all the time either and when I stop the LB process in task manager and restart LB and select options again, it then opens up fine.

Edit: I downgraded to v11.8 and now the options don't freeze LB anymore. So must be a bug in 11.9 somewhere.

Edited by Ricky Future Gaming
Update

• 11 months later...

Same here - clicking 'options' gives me the white screen of death. It might be because I tried a different controller than I had used previously? Not sure if it's relevant, but I just upgraded to the new 12.7, after skipping a couple of updates.

Edited by AST
Extra information