LaunchBox Community Forums

Add DOS games for dosbox and retroarch

ReignerDeustcher

I have all my DOS games with a dosbox inside each folder of each game and a .bat to run them separately with their own .conf

I want to be able to play some with their own dosbox and some others with retroarch (because of the shaders)

I've added some games but i see that the ''launch with'' option is disabled even i've already added the dosbox pure core in retroarch

35 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I've added some games but i see that the ''launch with'' option is disabled even i've already added the dosbox pure core in retroarch

In LaunchBox > Tools > Manage Emulators > RetroArch > Associated Platforms tab, did you enter the Associated Platform name exactly as you have it in LaunchBox?

851979734_Schermopname(77).thumb.jpg.1c40509a53bdc42d05d859b30b3d390c.jpg

35 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I want to be able to play some with their own dosbox and some others with retroarch (because of the shaders)

In: Edit Game >  Emulation, did you change the game's emulator to RetroArch?

Edited by Koroth
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I have all my DOS games with a dosbox inside each folder of each game and a .bat to run them separately with their own .conf

9 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

the launch tab have the correct .bat, in the dosbox tab is using the correct conf file and ''use dosbox for this game'.......'' is ticked, in the mounting tab is the cd image path

You are trying to launch the Dosbox inside your game folders and LaunchBox's build in Dosbox at the same time?

6 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

i didn't put a dosbox for launchbox, i want to use the ones inside my games

Excuse me if I understand you incorrectly, but haven't you done this:

27 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

using the correct conf file and ''use dosbox for this game'.......'' is ticked, in the mounting tab is the cd image path