LaunchBox Community Forums

Random Move/Scroll Sounds in Bigbox

I have Hyperspin & Bigbox running on my cab. BB certainly has its advantages but the main thing I miss when using Bigbox vs Hypererspin is the sounds.

When scrolling through games or platforms Hyperspin plays a random classic game sound every move. Bigbox only has 1 move sound. I know it can be changed but its not as cool.

I tried to make a plugin but it didnt work. Anybody with skills to alow us to dump a pack of move sounds & BB randomizes them ala Hperspin?

Thanks so much for reading.

• 3 weeks later...

I have asked about this before and never got a response. I as well miss that from Hyperspin along with adding sound bites for entering a system and exiting a system. When going into the SNES menu you hear mario collection a coin and exiting the SNES menu you hear mario losing a life. It's the little things.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:57 PM, Boomerps2 said:

I have asked about this before and never got a response. I as well miss that from Hyperspin along with adding sound bites for entering a system and exiting a system. When going into the SNES menu you hear mario collection a coin and exiting the SNES menu you hear mario losing a life. It's the little things.

definitely a great feature that should be simple enough to add?