LaunchBox Community Forums

Cannot change theme

ToeJo

Hello. I have a stupid question. I cannot get my system to allow me to switch themes. I use Big Box with MAME and only have arcade ROMS. When I go to the select theme section I cannot move my cursor over to "Download" It will only let me select the "like" option. I even turned on the mouse and when I hover over "Download" it won't let me click it.

I've downloaded several themes in the past and now it seems it just turned off the option to do anything else with themes than "like" them.

Thanks for your help.

18 minutes ago, ToeJo said:

Hello. I have a stupid question. I cannot get my system to allow me to switch themes. I use Big Box with MAME and only have arcade ROMS. When I go to the select theme section I cannot move my cursor over to "Download" It will only let me select the "like" option. I even turned on the mouse and when I hover over "Download" it won't let me click it.

I've downloaded several themes in the past and now it seems it just turned off the option to do anything else with themes than "like" them.

Thanks for your help.

I have never used a mouse in Bigbox, but i just turned it on to check, and it doesnt work for me either. Ive reported it to the devs.

For the time being you can just use your keyboard.