LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues importing DOS games

Kumbaya

I'm having an odd issue with importing DOS games into launchbox. I have the games unzipped and each in their own folder within one root folder. When I select to import from that root folder, it locates all of the games and their executables but then when I hit "finish" launchbox just does nothing. No error message, no freezing, it's just as if it didn't register my confirmation and it goes back to the main launchbox screen. Anyone ever have this issue? The screen below is the last one I come to, and when I hit "finish" it just goes back to the main launchbox screen and does nothing.

Capture.thumb.PNG.80df7090a5647f1593aee556af56b323.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Kumbaya
Add screenshot

Just bumping this to see if anyone has had this same issue. 

I tried importing 2-3 games and it seemed to work, so maybe an issue with the number of games I'm trying to  import? Is there a limit? I have a bunch of games so hoping I don't need to import them 2-3 at a time.