LaunchBox Community Forums

Creating VR category

catcher40

Is there anyway in launchbox to separate games by categories, I want to keep all my Proper VR games/apps separate from the rest of my PC games, by proper I mean games that are VR compatible only and not games that have VR added to them so something like beat sabre is fine because it's a proper VR game but tomb raider is not. I don't mind if I have to add each game or app manually but I want to do it so if it is in another list once I add it to the VR list then it will get removed from whatever list it was in originally. do you understand what I mean it's 1.30am so my brain is in go slow mode lol.

Tools/Manage Platforms and create your platform and give it a name. Then just go to your Windows/Steam platforms and hold CTRL and click on all the games you want to move to the new platform, then right click one of those games and go to edit to launch the bulk edit wizard. Just choose platform from the first dropdown, and then your new platform from the second dropdown.

I do the same myself, i import into my steam platform with the wizard, and then manually move them via the bulk wizard to my VR platform.

image.thumb.png.193a73ac0b812e1bab676ac81cc91439.png

Thanks I will try this, I never thought about doing it as a platform I was looking for some sort of category option instead, this is what happens when I try to do stuff in the early hours of the morning when my brain is telling me to go to sleep.